ANNOUNCEMENT: SHIRLEY LAUNCHES COUPA PLATFORM
Shirley Contracting Company has officially transitioned to Coupa. Effective July 17, 2017 suppliers are required to transact electronically (receive purchase orders, submit invoices, and provide catalogs if available) through the Coupa platform via one of the below options. Please note, this system transition does not apply to subcontractor requisitions.
Depending on your company’s resources, Shirley now offers three convenient options to choose from for transactions (purchase orders, catalogs, and invoices) at no cost:
- cXML Transmission: This option allows you to send invoice information through an Invoice Detail Request in cXML, and post the file directly to Coupa via an HTTP post.
- Coupa Supplier Portal (CSP): With the Coupa Supplier Portal, you can review purchase orders, create invoices, and manage catalogs within a central location.
* For a complete list of Shirley Contracting legal entities, click here.
Existing Suppliers: Please complete the Supplier Invoice Registration Form to select an invoicing method.
New Suppliers: New suppliers must submit all necessary documentation before registering for the Coupa Supplier Portal or submitting invoices.
Refer to any of the videos below for help using the Coups Supplier Portal
- E-Invoicing & Remit-to Setup
- Submitting an Invoice with a Purchase Order
- Submitting an Invoice without a Purchase Order
- Submitting an Invoice against a Contract
Additionally, live training (via teleconference) for the Coupa Supplier Portal is available to existing suppliers on the first Thursday of each month. To register for training, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions regarding Coupa, please contact Adam Hoagland, email@example.com.
If you have any questions regarding payment inquiries, please contact Tracey Cox, firstname.lastname@example.org