ANNOUNCEMENT: SHIRLEY TO TRANSITION TO COUPA PLATFORM EFFECTIVE JULY 17, 2017
Shirley Contracting Company will transition to a procure-to-pay software system – Coupa – on July 17, 2017. This new, cloud-based solution, will streamline the purchase order to invoicing process for our suppliers.
Starting July 17, suppliers will be required to submit invoices electronically through the Coupa platform. Invoices must include a reference job number in an invoice header field. Please note, this system transition does not apply to subcontractor requisitions.
Depending on your company’s resources, Shirley now offers three convenient options to choose from for transactions (purchase orders, catalogs, and invoices) at no cost:
- cXML Transmission: This option allows you to send invoice information through an Invoice Detail Request in cXML, and post the file directly to Coupa via an HTTP post. To use this option, please provide the name, email address, and phone number of your company’s eProcurement or technical specialist.
- Coupa Supplier Portal (CSP): With the Coupa Supplier Portal, you can review purchase orders, create invoices, and manage catalogs within a central location. To use this option, please provide the name, email address, and phone number of the individual who will manage the CSP for your company.
- Supplier Actionable Notifications (SAN): With SAN, you can act on a notification directly from your email inbox, enabling you to receive purchase orders and create invoices without registering or logging into the CSP. To use this option, please provide the name, email address, and phone number of the individual who will manage SAN for your company.
* For a complete list of Shirley Contracting legal entities, click here.
Please complete the below form confirming which option you would like to use.
- May 12, 2017: Confirm transaction option via form
- June 12, 2017: Suppliers who selected to use the CSP will receive an invitation to join
- June 19, 2017: Registration deadline for suppliers who have selected CSP option
- June 26, 2017: Supplier training for CSP and hosted catalogs
- July 17, 2017: Coupa Go Live
For more information on the three options please follow the below links:
If you have any questions, please contact
Shirley Contracting – firstname.lastname@example.org